Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Azalea Dental, we pride ourselves on educating our patients about dental care so they can be an active participant in their own oral health.
As a patient, you have a right to be informed about your treatment. We make every effort to explain a procedure in enough detail for you to understand why it's important and how it can benefit your oral health.
But you may still have questions, and we've shared a few of those we hear most frequently. We're always here for you, so if you still need more information, please don't hesitate to contact our office.
- I've been told I need periodontal treatment. How does this differ from a routine cleaning?
- What are my choices for replacing a missing tooth?
- I've been told I need a crown. What is a crown, and why can't I just have the tooth filled?
- What is a root canal?
- Will dental insurance cover my procedure?
- How do dental implants work?
- What are some benefits of regular dental examinations?